Sunday, April 26, 2009

All About Me!!!




Hey, whats up my names Rachel. I know awesome name right. Ok, hmmmm today we will be learning about me, isnt that exciting? Ok soo im 10 years old turning 11 soon, but you cant know when :). I have 1 brother, 3 sisters, and 1 on the way! I feel sooo bad for my bro. I have 4 dogs and 3 cats. My doggies names are Bailey, Eddie, Rudy, and Max. Well Max is acutually my sistas dog but you know what i mean. My cats names are Molly, Kikie, and Sadie. And once again Sadie or Kikie are not my cat, Sadie is Jeremy`s and Kikie is Alex`s. My favorite color is LIME GREEN i love lime green, I even have lime green convers B). I love to hang out wih my friends and i also love to go swimming. Oh well I gotta go I wanna blog about more thing on my blog and be sure to read it,


PEACE OUT
- Rachel
P.S Its all fun in games, you`ll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel, I'm your cousin Beverly and I live in New York. I'm glad you started a blog since we've never met. This will be a great way for me to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I'm excited you've started a blog! It will be fun to see what's going on in your life. You're pretty wonderful!
    Love, Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete